S-ILF focuses on upliftment and integration of leprosy affected families and helps them restore dignity and respect to their lives. S-ILF with the help of NSDC initiated Skill development programme in year 2013 and in last two years has been able to train more than 400 youth in diverse trades like Hospitality, IT, Health, Automotive, Logistics and white goods etc. In Orissa, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Bihar, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra and Delhi.
In S-ILFs endeavours number of training organisations are playing a vital role in the upliftment of the people affected by leprosy by enabling and equipping the youth with marketable skills. Such organisations are as follows.
List of Training Organisation/Partners
- Gram Tarang: Gram Tarang is a Social Entrepreneurial Initiate in Skill Development training working in largely underdeveloped regions of the country. S-ILF is associated with the organisation to impart training to Youth from Leprosy affected families in the state of Orissa.
- Pratham Education Foundation: Pratham is one of the largest non-Governmental Organizations in India. Organisation works on the education and skill Development. Pratham has several Training centres. S-ILF is associated with Pratham to impart training in the states like Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi etc.
- Gras Academy: Gras Academy is an initiative of graduates from the Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata who share a common desire to bring about social change by empowering the unemployed and out-of-work youth by training them on vocational skills. GRAS Academy was launched in 2006, and over the years has successfully expanded across the country. S-ILF is associated with the Gras academy to impart IT skills in Uttar Pradesh
- LYCOS Computer education Centre: LYCOS is a Delhi based IT training centre. Being a p-partner organization of Gras Academy S-ILF was associated with LYCOS as well in Uttar radesh.
- GMR Varalaxmi Foundation: GMR Varalakshmi Foundation (GMRVF) is the Corporate Social Responsibility arm of the GMR Group. Its objectives are to develop social infrastructure and enhance the quality of life of communities around the locations that has the Group’s presence. Skill Development is one of GMR’s CSR activities. S-ILF is associated with GMR in Delhi.
- IIJT: IIJT is India’s fastest growing vocational training institute for its services like Career Guidance, industry relevant curriculum, contemporary infrastructure, Placement and experienced faculty. SILF has been associated with the organisation for its vocational trainings in IT sector in the stat5e of Delhi.
- Don Bosco Technical Institute: Don Bosco Technical Institute is placement driven and skill training Institute. Group is spread across 132 countries having thousands of training institutes world-wild, and over 125 locations in India catering to skilling and employability needs of the youth. S-ILF is associated with the organisation in several states like, Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar and west Bengal etc.
- Simtej Seven Academy: Simtej 7 academy is one of the emerging training institutes in Maharashtra providing training on SAP-ERP with modules such as Technical, Functional & Advanced SAP ERP. SILF is associated with the organisation in Maharashtra
- Socio Economic Educational Initiative Foundation: Socio Economic Educational Initiative Foundation is a grass root organization working in Jharkhand. S-ILF is associated with the organization for Hardware and Automobile trades.
- Gramin Vikas Evam Samajik Sewa Sansthan: Gramin Vikas Evam Samajik Sewa Sansthan is a partner organization of Gras Academy for its IT trades in Uttar Pradesh. SILF is associated with the organization to provide vocational skills in Uttar Pradesh.
- Apparel Training and Design Centre (ATDC): Apparel Training & Design Centre (ATDC) has emerged as India’s Largest Vocational Training Network for the Apparel Sector with around 175 ATDCs including 65 ATDC Vocational Institutes and over 135 ATDC- SMART Centres and Skill Camps present in major Apparel clusters spread across 22 states & 85 cities Pan India. S-ILF is associated with the ATDC after receiving a demand for skill development in tailoring. Currently SILF is working with ATDC in Madhya Pradesh
- AISECT: AISECT is one of the major training partners of NSDC. Aisect having the largest presence of its centres across India is a major partner for skilling youth from Leprosy affected families in all states.
- Wockhardt Health Education Institute: Wockhardt Foundation is a national, not-for-profit organization engaged in social service and human welfare activities. Wokhardt has taken an initiative to train quality health service providers. Currently they are working in Uttar Pradesh and extending their services to Maharashtra. Wockhrdt is associated with SILF for its general duty assistant courses in Uttar Pradesh.